Thursday, March 5, 2009

Braden Power

Braden Power is one of those people you want to learn from, especially if your interests lie in the building and renovating area of life. So often, we are hit with images of “Extreme Home Make-Over” taking a family’s dilapidated home and the first thing they do is level it with the biggest machines available. I’m all for new and improved but I think there is a lot to be said about those who can see beauty where neglect and time have taken their toll. Braden Power has the vision that most of us cannot comprehend. For example, when I see a house, I see it’s wallpaper and paint, whether it’s peeling or not, I see broken windows and rusted faucets. To me, the ability to see beyond the reality and onto what could be is lost. That’s why there are people like Braden Power who can take what may not look beautiful to others, like myself, renovate, change, and turn into a place to live where there is still a focus on the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment