Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Muhammed Babangida

If it's music that you love and music that you are inspired by, there is a music enthusiast I believe you should know about. His name is Muhammed Babangida.

I am a child of the 60's and grew up on the Beatles and Rolling Stones but recently I have ventured out of my comfort zone to experience other genres of music and I was pleasantly surprised by the thoughts of Muhammed Babangida and his interpretations of African music. This Nigerian businessman describes his love of Blues Music from the perspective of a native of Africa and how he sees the African musical influences in the music we call The Blues. Muhammed Babangida is a man with his own understandings of blues music and where it's from. If you find music to be a passion, be sure to check out Muhammad Babangida's blog: http://babangida.wordpress.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment